Thursday, February 03, 2005

I too join the BANDWAGON

Hi all, Inspired by a very good friend (Keerthivasan http://avyukta.blogspot.com) I too decided to have a royal timepass. What kind of posts will I be putting on this???... That is a billion dollar question as of now.. Why a blog by me?? ... Another good question !!! Well the name of the blog is Atah which means that's why. What I want from this blog is a lot of thought provoking questions been thrown around and equally thought provoking comments... That's why Atah. Just to get started did anyone see CITY 60 (A news program on Star News) a couple of days back. They showed about a school boy of Calcutta who was thrown out of the school by the principal cause he came wearing a full sleaves sweater where as the uniform prescribed is a half sleaves sweater!! Outrageous isn't it! He is still not being allowed to attend school. But what amazes and irritates me is that this news got prime time slot on TV. What was shown was the student protesting outside the school campus and shouting on the principal. Do children all over deserve to see such things!!! or is it just me who feels that the Media these days has got no sense of responsibility. soo long till my next post Cherio Essdee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home