Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Ramblings

Unlike my other posts, which revolve around a topic, this particular post as the heading goes, it is about nothing in particular.

At the onset I wish to thank Keerthi for designing the Logo for ATAH. His Blog Avyukta has been doing really well with lots of hits and a varied content. Good for him and all the best to Avyukta. During my net-wanderings I came across a very interesting blog. It is The Counterterrorism Blog maintained by worldwide experts on Counter Terrorism. It has a detailed coverage of 7/7 London attack, followed by a nice article on how the bombers could be tracked by tracking the money they have have spent. I couldn't find any article on Terrorist activities in India though! Guess there are no blog-savvy counterterrorism experts in India.

Secondly the chatterbox (Where you could leave a message) that used to be on the blog has come to an end. The guy(s) providing the service decided to shut it down. Well till date I haven't got any constructive critisism about the posts, which is what I would love to have so that I am able to improve the quality of my posts. Well as of now I ain't hunting for a new chatterbox, so I request dear readers to use the Comments Link that follows the post to drop a word to me.

Talking of chatterbox reminds me of the episode of Cricket Controversies that I was watching this Sunday. In this particular episode our royal Cricket chatterbox (hey just a joke) Mr Navjot Singh Siddhu was being discussed about and one question that Sonali Chander was desperately trying to get an answer for was "What really happened on the '96 tour of England, that made Siddhu come back to India midway?". Its been a decade and Siddhu has never revealed the actual reason as to why he came back to anybody. Speaking of unanswered questions in Indian Cricket, we could have many! Like if Azhar and Co were really fixing matches, which were the matches that were really fixed? What was Sachin's role in the whole Fixing scandle and what was so threatning that he did not blow the whistle on the culprits? Why did John Wright actually leave the Job of Indian Coach? The questions are many and truly speaking I feel most of them should be left unanswered! What do you feel?

To end these ramblings here is something interesting :
Times really haven't changed. Consider this:

Year 1981 =========

  1. Prince Charles got married
  2. Liverpool crowned Champions of Europe
  3. Pope Died
Year 2005 =========
  1. Prince Charles got married
  2. Liverpool crowned Champions of Europe
  3. Pope Died

Now, if Charles wants to re-marry or Liverpool needs another crown .....

POOR POPE....!!!!!! ***
And if you have time do check this very interesting link : We didn't start the fire
Until Next Time
Cherio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home