Monday, November 21, 2005

Good to be back !

The Bandage is gone and finally I can type trouble free. My left hand is very precious to me. The realisation came only when it was in a bandage for a month. There are so many important things that this hand does for me, and I never gave credit to it! Everybody would say good that it is the Left hand and you are right handed, had it been the right hand it would have been really bad. Really?? What amount of typing I could do with the right hand alone, I guess I would have been able to do with the left one too. As far as eating is concerned well as it is I am mostly on a Noodles or Fried Rice and its equally easy to eat these things with either hands. Anyways Left or Right its good to be bandage free!

Misery loves company. I guess everybody has had a fracture or dislocation sometime or the other, and when you find somebody in a bandage, its your birth right to share your own deeply moving experience ! Such fracture/dislocation stories were a norm everywhere around me. My contribution in such conversations used to be the stupid manner in which my fingers got fractured !!

Talking of stupidity, here are a few stupid (but hilarious) tit-bits :
On December 5th, Come in with your friends and family and paint your balls for Christmas. --- Listing for an Atlanta Georgia Restaurant Event.
Percentage problems have always puzzled me, but this one really goes over my head
This fight is going to be 90% Mental and 50% Physical. --- Boxing Manager LOU DUVA
Being on numbers, try and make sense of this pop-tart by Samantha Fox :
I've got ten pairs of trainers. That's one for every day of the week.
Hearing to explainations of goof-up's can be pretty interesting. Here's one given by Governer of Prisons in England : There was not a breach of security as such. It was a case of someone cutting a hole from the outside and facilitating the escape of the three of our inmates.
Talking of foot in mouth, nobody can do it better than POTUS George Bush :
I have opinions of my own - Strong opinions - But I don't always agree with them
What was that?? Well Bush will be Bush. New Jersey Police Department really believes in equality of sexes, as their announcement proclaimed :
We shall offer police jobs to qualified women regardless of sex.
Customer Service offered by Credit Card/Telephone Companies is mostly irritating, but they can be really foolish too: Dear Mr Cook:
We have attempted on several occasions to reach you by telephone to discuss payment of your telephone account - which was recently disconnected.
-- Letter sent from a phone company
.

Well all these and many more such hilarious tit-bits can be found in "Lexicon of Stupidity by Ross Petras and Kathryn Petras".

Well nobody seemed to have missed my blog during this one month, but I sure did writing. Well its good to be back (atleast for myself) and hope to be more regular with my blogging :-)
Cherio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home